Our client is a multinational company, it is focused on manufacturing electronics, healthcare equipment, and lighting solutions. When it comes to health care they offer personal health products, including oral healthcare, personal care, and mother and childcare products.
As an R&D Engineer your part of a team working on a project with different experts like system engineers, developers, researchers, and engineers. Work well with the team and can break down complex tasks into easy-to-follow steps. Act as leader when it comes to achieving your goals and talking to others.
– Responsible for making parts of products that can be made in large quantities.
– Create and approve solutions that involve different fields to make lots of products.
– Sometimes, lead or guide a group of engineers in the project.
– Deal with people inside and outside your team.
– Help the mechatronics development group better through ongoing improvements.
– Master’s degree in mechanical engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Physics.
– Minimum 3 years of professional work experience in the Research and Development area.
– Experience in guiding technological advancements in different parts of a project.
– familiarity with Design for Six Sigma (Certified in Design for Six Sigma as a Green Belt or Black Belt) is a plus.
Seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Look no further! If this intrigues you, simply hit the “apply” button below, and I’ll be in touch without delay.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.