Our client is the largest fast-moving consumer goods company in Benelux with multiple product branches. In the Netherlands they market about 40 well-known brands within diverse range of products and employs more than 2,500 people.
As a Data Management Coordinator, you’ll streamline operations and enhance data quality, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of products. Your role involves overseeing product data, implementing track & trace measures, and driving continuous improvement for a unified product life cycle. Additionally, you collaborate with teams to analyze and meet evolving global and Global Standards One (GS1) standards, upholding the company’s commitment to external data quality requirements.
– Perform in-depth analysis of product data for Track and Trace reporting, with a focus on achieving ‘On Time in Full’ (OTIF) delivery.
– Proactively utilize analytics to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of data, both internally and externally.
– Foster close collaboration with coordinators and data/tool owners at local, global, and external levels.
– Translate business needs into PLC processes, ensuring they align with organizational goals.
– Maintain continuous data compliance with Global Standards One (GS1) standards and incorporate updates for new data releases.
– Proficiency or capacity to quickly learn technical skills such as Excel, Power BI, and various application interfaces (SAP, GS1), emphasizing swift learning, analysis, and improvement of new tools or processes.
– Demonstrated expertise in stakeholder management, encompassing communication with internal and external parties in multiple languages.
– Familiarity with GS1 standards and practices is preferred.
Ready for a fresh opportunity? Your chance is here! If you’re intrigued, click the “apply” button.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.