PLC Data Quality Coordinator
Our client is one of the top FMCG companies in the globe with 127.000 employees across the globe. Their mission is to harness their brands, their people and their partners to create a lasting positive impact – on the world and the business.
Your role as a Data Quality Coordinator is to be responsible for data quality, data compliance, and analysis of data landscape as a whole.
– Responsible for the Track & Trace reporting analyses of product data.
– Create and perform analytics to ensure the delivery of internal and external PLC data.
– Recognize opportunities to initiate data automation, processes, and application.
-Making sure that data compliance standards are being implemented.
– Has Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Information System, Computer Engineering or any related field.
– Has knowledge in Excel, Power BI, and SAP.
– Has experience in end-to-end Product Life Cycle Process.
– Fluent n English, Dutch, and French in both reading and writing.
If you think this role is for you and you want to explore more of the possibilities, please contact Leri Salve Lapore and apply via the button below.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.