Project Automation Engineering
Our client is a multinational biopharmaceutical company aiming to become a global leader in generics and medicines. Their mission is to make a positive impact on the lives of millions of people around the world. Located in Haarlem, they are dedicated to ensuring that everyone has access to high-quality medicines.
As a Project Automation Engineering you will be responsible responsible for planning, developing, communicating, implementation, and evaluating projects that involve working with external entities and their corresponding resources as well as with the company’s internal resources.
– Lead key initiatives that create, enhance or optimize operational processes, value streams and production capabilities
– Identify methods to improve support structure, make suggestions to manager and then implement those suggestions
– Key support for Pharma Production initiative and integration
– Work with program stakeholders as necessary (Production, finance, Supply chain, Quality, MS&T, R&D, etc.)
– Cross-Functional project leadership
– Master’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience mandatory
– 4+ years’ experience in related field mandatory
– GMP experience in related production environment strongly preferred
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office products preferred
– Strong written and verbal communication skills required
– Strong skills in PowerPoint and experience in creating customer facing materials/advertising strongly preferred.
Are you interested and want to apply? Feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.