Our client is a multinational consumer goods company known for its diverse portfolio of trusted brands in personal care, home care, and food and beverages. With a focus on sustainability and social responsibility, strives to create positive impact while delivering innovative products to meet evolving consumer needs.
As a Customer Facing Specialist in our Supply Chain division within the Customer Excellence department, you serve as the vital link between customers and our Operations Excellence hub, ensuring the smooth resolution of Order-to-Cash process issues, while actively collaborating with our Sales and Supply Planning teams to enhance customer care and communication.
- Keep customers updated about their orders, deliveries, and invoices, Provide customers with basic information about our products’ logistics.
- Manage orders: Change delivery times if logistics providers request it, identify and validate blocked orders, and talk to the Operations Excellence hub.
- Handle returns and denials: Investigate return and denial requests based on existing agreements and work with the Operations Excellence hub for further action.
- Deal with delivery and billing problems: Send delivery notifications and invoice copies when customers ask for them and cooperate with the SC Operations Leader and thirdparty logistics providers for urgent delivery problems.
- Handle claims: Receive and review customer claims within existing agreements and communicate decisions to the customer and the Operations Excellence hub.
- Good at managing relationships with others.
- Experience working in FMCG industry before.
- Proficient in MS-Office and Excel.
- Knowing how to use SAP is a plus.
- Able to communicate well in both Dutch and English, both in speaking and writing.
Ready for a fresh opportunity? Your chance is here! If you’re intrigued, click the “apply” button below, and I’ll reach out to you promptly.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.