Our client is a multinational healthcare company whose aim is to provide innovative medicines vaccines and animal health products globally. Will you be their next team member?
As a Validation Engineer you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all project activities to ensure qualified delivery of systems, processes and equipment and monitoring the quality of those activities.
– Coordinating and monitoring all commissioning and qualification tasks.
– Implementing the qualification of spaces, utilities and equipment, such as drawing up and having protocols and working copies approved.
– Reviewing specification documents, making agreements with stakeholders, such as the client, project manager, professional engineers and the QA, Validation/Calibration departments, QCO and IT and ensure compliance therewith.
– In incidental cases, taking care of the commissioning of equipment.
– In the case of large projects, CQ lead, manage the commissioning and qualification activities.
– Is responsible for the following developments regarding relevant GxP legislation and applying it.
– HBO+/academic level, for example (bio-)chemistry, food technology and other technology- and technical-oriented courses.
– 3-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (in a field relevant to CQ) or in the quality field in the food industry.
– Knowledge in the field of commissioning & qualification in a pharmaceutical environment is required, internal training is possible
Are you interested? Feel free to contact me!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.