Project Manager- Capital Investment
Our client is one of the top biotechnology companies in the world whose purpose is to improve the health and wellness of people and animals worldwide, and to expand access to medicines and vaccines. They play an important role in discovering and developing innovative medicines and vaccines to treat and prevent infectious diseases.
Your role as a Project Manager is to support the Site Engineering Department of the company. You are responsible for carrying out various projects like the upgrading and replacement of equipment, installing and constructing new clean-rooms, new packaging lines and large-scale energy transitions.
- Responsible for leading the cross- functional teams towards the right direction for the completion of projects.
- Responsible for assisting or implementing activities such as conceptual scoping, design, scheduling, estimating, cost budgeting and control, procurement, contract administration, etc.
- Responsible for collaborating with the internal stakeholders like plant operators, Quality, Procurement, EHS and IT.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and innovative improvements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or any applicable technical degree.
- At least 10 years of experience as a Project Manager in a high-tech engineering/construction field to manage capital investments projects.
- Excellent analytical abilities and a solid base in engineering fundamentals.
- Excellent Communication skills in both Dutch and English languages.
If you think this role is for you and you want to explore more of the possibilities, please contact Leri Salve Lapore and apply via the button below.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.