Associate Supply Chain Compliance
Our client is one of the leads from the Biotechnology industry who try to improve patients’ lives, by distributing their medicines to hospital and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world, to over 10 million patients, in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions.
As an Associate Supply Chain Compliances, you will be responsible for applying the GDP guideline, in the EU Supply Chain network, to ensure product quality. Also, responsible for applying the principles of the Falsified Medicines Directive, to ensure the authenticity of the products.
– Manage temperature assessment records, deviations records and lead root cause analysis sessions.
– Responsible for CAPA and CAPA EV records, ensuring that they are implemented as Intended.
– Support audits and inspections involving EU supply chain, including audits and inspections at the affiliate level.
– Support activities for product recall or annual mock recall exercises.
– Ensure up to date smartsheets for minor, major, CTETS and missing products.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Life Sciences + 2 years’ experience in GMP / GDP compliance.
– Knowledge of Quality Assurance principles, Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Distribution Practice.
– Strong word processing, database and spreadsheet application skills and experience in Quality Management Software systems.
Are you interested? Feel free to contact me!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.