Equipment maintenance Technician
Our client is a prominent player in the pharmaceutical industry, they’re an innovative company. They continue to be at the forefront of cutting-edge advancements, setting new standards for the field.
This role involves prompt response to equipment malfunctions, preventive maintenance, and collaborative problem-solving. Your mission: keep pharmaceutical equipment safe, reliable, and compliant with industry standards.
- Swiftly address equipment malfunctions and engage in failure analysis.
- Ensure proper system deployment after maintenance, meticulously documenting tasks in SAP.
- Provide valuable support during preventive maintenance activities and liaise with equipment suppliers.
- Tackle underlying challenges and strive for creative problem-solving.
- Play a pivotal role in driving continuous improvement initiatives, actively identifying and addressing structural problems within the equipment.
- Completed MBO training in a relevant technical field (e.g., electrical engineering, WTB, mechatronics, or industrial automation).
- Proficiency in troubleshooting, defining preventive measures, and minimizing future failures.
- Ideally, experience in regulated industries like food, chemistry, or pharma.
- Effective communication across all organizational levels in both Dutch and English.
Looking for a new opportunity? Well, it’s right here! If you’re interested, feel free to apply for the job by clicking here:
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.