About Our Client:
Our client in Leiden, Netherlands, is a leading biopharmaceutical company dedicated to preventing and combating infectious diseases.
Our client is currently seeking a qualified Automation Supervisor to join their Quality Control (QC) department in Leiden, Netherlands. In this pivotal role, you will play a vital part in supporting the testing teams by maintaining and implementing essential automation tools, laboratory systems, and equipment.
- Lead and manage the automation team, ensuring compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Oversee automation projects, including system installation, validation, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with various departments for process improvement and system integration.
- Foster a team of automation experts.
- Manage communication during system implementation.
- Drive automation improvement initiatives.
- Master’s degree in Life Sciences/Chemistry/Biotechnology or relevant experience.
- Strong planning skills.
- 3-5 years of pharmaceutical experience with GMP and automation.
- Project/people management experience.
- Laboratory experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills in English; Dutch is a plus.
- Proactive and independent.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.