QC Automation Supervisor
Our client is an International Pharmaceutical company, that believes in health and an amazing life. Who is seeking to create healthier communities, healthy minds and healthy bodies for everyone around the world.
As a Supervisor QC Automation, you will be responsible for supporting the testing teams by maintaining and introducing the required automation tools, laboratory systems and equipment, as well ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines related to safety, health, environmental procedures, data generation and maintenance in accordance with current regulatory requirements.
– Supervise the automation team and ensure that all departmental activities.
– Manage the automation activities and projects, including system installation, validation, and maintenance, to ensure that all work is completed on schedule and within budget.
– Ensure the team is subject matter expert in automation and has a leading role during the GMP inspections.
– Oversee communication between internal and external parties during the analytical method and LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems) implementation process.
– Master’s degree in Life Sciences / Chemistry / Biotechnology or highly experienced in a similar position.
– Minimal 3-5 years of work experience in Pharma with GMP and automation or engineering experience.
– Project Management or people management experience.
– Laboratory Experience is considered a plus.
– Pro-active, works independently, and takes actions in the absence of specific instructions
Are you interested and want to apply, feel free to contact me
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.