Artwork Associate Labeling
Our client is one of the leads from the Biotechnology industry who try to improve patients’ lives, by distributing their medicines to hospital and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world, to over 10 million patients, in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions.
As Artwork Associate Labeling you will be responsible for complete daily basis following the guidelines of the artwork planner, including artwork design, commercial artwork.
– Complete daily tasks assigned by the artwork planner
– Ensures high quality, complex artworks are reviewed per procedures
– Ensures on-time review of created artworks
– Complete artwork design of commercial artwork
– Meet right first time and lead time metric targets
– Represent artwork and contribute to continuous improvement cross-functional projects
– Contribute to global standardization in artwork design
– Experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment
– Experience in a labeling environment
– Strong quality mindset
– Accurate and detailed oriented
– Good team player with strong communication skill
– Flexible, ability to meet strict timelines in a changing environment
Are you interested? Feel free to contact me!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.