Our client is a multinational biotech company who strives to serve patients by transforming the promise of science and biotechnology into therapies that have the power to restore health or save lives.
In this role you will make sure all the task assigned to you by the artwork planner are completed. You will create and review the artwork, work on several projects and contribute to global standardization in pharmaceutical artwork design.
– Review high-quality, complex artworks according to established procedures
– Ensure timely review of newly created artworks
– Design commercial artwork for drugs
– Work in a cross-functional environment
– Strong quality mindset, accurate and detail-oriented.
– 1-2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical/GMP environment
– Experience in a labeling environment
– Flexible and capable of meeting strict timelines in a changing environment
– Good team player with strong communication skills.
Apply to our vacancy for more information. Looking forward to getting in touch!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.