Regional Operations Coordinator
Our client is a global biotechnology company specializing in innovative therapies. Renowned for groundbreaking research in life-changing treatments. Committed to improving patients’ lives through cutting-edge science. A leading force in the healthcare industry, driving advancements worldwide.
In the role of Regional Operations Coordinator, assist the Regional Operations Lead in overseeing all aspects of a product’s life cycle. Maintain and enhance the Regional Variation Master Plan. Conduct labeling assessments within the labeling system and complete checklists.
- Supervise the specialized shipping process for products.
- Gather pertinent information for the progression of Customer Facing Change Records.
- Represent operations in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) product launch process, ensuring a balance between customer value and cost.
- Facilitate cross-functional activities among Supply Chain, Operations, Regulatory Affairs, and Marketing.
- Support Business Case preparation, impact assessments for launches and lifecycle management.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of related experience.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain (APICS, CPIM, or CIRM certification)
- Involvement in multi-disciplinary projects & change management.
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
Looking for a new opportunity? Well, it’s right here! If you’re interested, please click the below button to apply for the job.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.