Product Lifecycle Specialist
Our client is a global biotechnology company specializing in innovative therapies. Renowned for groundbreaking research in life-changing treatments. Committed to improving patients' lives through cutting-edge science. A leading force in the healthcare industry, driving advancements worldwide.
As an operations specialist you have to manage product launches, variations, and life cycle strategies. Your focus is on ensuring safe, reliable product delivery to every patient in the markets. You act as a bridge between Commercial partners, Regulatory bodies, and Global Supply Chain and Operations stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Operations Lead to manage the complete product life cycle.
- Evaluate the labeling system and ensure that checklists are consistently completed.
- Foster collaboration among Supply Chain, Operations, Regulatory Affairs, and Marketing.
- Assist in developing Business Cases and conducting impact assessments for product launches and life cycle management.
- Employ metrics for the analysis and enhancement of supply chain operations.
- Take the lead in process improvement initiatives or offer recommendations for standardized methods and templates within your area of influence.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of related experience.
- Proficient in English (verbal and written).
- Experience in pharmaceuticals or Supply Chain and certifications like – Association for Supply Chain Management (APICS), Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), Certified in Integrated Resource Management (CIRM) is a bonus.
- International work experience
Seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Look no further! If this intrigues you, simply hit the “apply” button below, and I'll be in touch without delay.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.