Manufacturing Equipment Engineer
In business for over 130 years, our client is a global leader in health technology, voted 'Best Medical Technology Company” 2020. Their portfolio is wide-ranging, ranging from Household items to personal care items, all the way to hearing & breathing solutions. This company prides themselves on their purpose, which has never changed: to improve people's lives with meaningful innovations.
As an (associate) Manufacturing Process Specialist/ Equipment Engineer, you will be responsible for the availability and functionality of the equipment required for the production purposes.
– Incorporating external manufacturing partners to ensure equipment meets varied quality, EHSS and compliance requirements.
– Execute Change Control processes, managing Business Improvements, ensuring the improvements in the areas of capacity, safety (EHS&S) and quality (GMP) regarding equipment and/or process are implemented.
– Develop and sustain a long-term strategy for the asset such that manufacturing capacity remains adequate.
– Actively lead and/or participates in investigations into deviations in production processes, identifies corrective and/or preventive actions and ensures that these are dealt with adequately and within agreed timelines.
– Higher professional education (HBO) or bachelor’s degree, in a relevant field
– Experience with upstream production processes and equipment. Preferably experience with/knowledge of both upstream and downstream processing.
– Affinity for production equipment and automation systems.
– Able to work in a high-quality environment (GMP)
Are you ready and would like to apply fot his position? Feel free to contact me or apply below.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.