Human resource Business Partner
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company that excels in discovering, developing, and producing innovative medical solutions and animal health products. Operating worldwide, they collaborate with healthcare professionals, governments, and organizations to address medical gaps, ensure financial integrity, and offer precise financial data, thus enabling informed decisions and regulatory compliance.
You will excel in this role as a Transitional Senior HR Business Partner experienced HR partner in production and support, with a focus on enhancing access to medicines and vaccines in the Human Health Division. Thrives in dynamic environments, blending determination and humor to prioritize effectively. Supports senior managers, excelling in adaptability and humor, to drive optimal outcomes in a dynamic setting.
- Go-to advisor for leaders, specializing in performance management, strategic planning, talent development, culture, employability, and retention.
- Implement and oversee leadership initiatives.
- Analyze and propose changes in organizational structures and transformation processes.
- Skilled in leveraging HR data and analytics, blending intuition with expertise in employment law, Gatekeeper Improvement Act, and organizational development for effective decision-making.
- Skilled at handling discussions where short-term planning conflicts with long-term interests, or when employee performance requires attention or action.
- 7 years of experience of production and commerce, within an international corporate matrix structure.
- Strong emphasis on continuous improvement and demonstrated project management expertise.
- Good understanding of both commercial organization dynamics and production environments.
- Expertise in both operational and policy aspects of Human Resource Management (HRM).
Ready for a fresh opportunity? Your chance is here! If you’re intrigued, click the “apply” button.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.