Our client is a leading biotechnology company that specializes in discovering, developing, and manufacturing biologic medicines for various medical conditions, including cancer and autoimmune diseases. They are a global leader in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry, with a strong focus on innovative and life-saving therapies.
This role ensures efficient Order-to-Invoice processes, handles global pharmaceutical distribution, and manages supply orders, shipping, and documentation. It builds strong relationships, collaborates with logistics partners, and seeks process improvements. Compliance with GMP/GDP standards, KPI contributions, and disaster recovery planning are part of the responsibilities. Other duties as needed.
· Manage global pharmaceutical distribution.
· Process daily supply orders.
· Handle import/export documentation.
· Coordinate shipments, issue resolution, and returns.
· Build customer relationships, identify process improvements, and contribute to KPIs.
· Bachelor’s degree with 2 years’ GMP/GDP supply chain experience
· Strong multitasking skills in an international environment
· Proficiency in computer work
· Exceptional communication and customer focus
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· Commitment to quality.
Looking for a new opportunity? Well, it’s right here! If you’re interested, feel free to apply for the job by clicking here:
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.