Clinical Supply Chain Coordinator
Our client is a global biotechnology company specializing in innovative therapies. Renowned for groundbreaking research in life-changing treatments. Committed to improving patients’ lives through cutting-edge science. A leading force in the healthcare industry, driving advancements worldwide.
In the role of Clinical Supply Chain Coordinator, your main goal is to support the global planning team in reaching the target for patient dosing. Throughout the clinical trial period, you will be responsible for overseeing inventory levels at central locations and hospitals, aiming to minimize product waste.
- Ensure the prompt release by our quality department and shipment to dedicated warehouses worldwide.
- Offer labeling support to hospitals requiring additional actions to meet pharmaceutical regulations.
- Process purchase orders for the global labeling locations in accordance with established procedures.
- Generate global reports that alert Global Study Planners to their respective tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or business administration with supply chain experience.
- Associate degree (MBO) and 3+ years of experience in supply chain.
- Proficiency in using ERP/SAP preferred.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Looking for a new opportunity? Well, it’s right here! If you’re interested, please click the below button to apply for the job.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.