Supply Chain Coordinator
Our client is a multinational biopharmaceutical company. It is a values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, this role is pivotal in ensuring the smooth and reliable execution of Order-to-Invoice operations for To-the-Market Supply. This encompasses the management of import and export processes. You will also be responsible for overseeing the entire shipment coordination process, both within the organization (including affiliates and manufacturing sites) and externally (such as distributors), to guarantee a seamless delivery experience for our valued customers.
- Manage global distribution of pharmaceutical products, ensuring timely delivery.
- Process supply orders daily and oversee export-import documentation.
- Book and monitor shipments, proactively addressing potential issues.
- Resolve service and transport matters, coordinate returns, and liaise with logistics partners.
- Cultivate relationships with internal/external stakeholders, represent the team in projects, and drive process enhancements while ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) / Good Distribution Practice (GDP) standards.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree with Supply Chain experience in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) / Good Distribution Practice (GDP) regulated industry.
- Strong multitasking abilities within diverse, international teams.
- Ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders at various levels.
- Proficiency in computer-based tasks and ERP experience is plus for this role.
Looking for a new opportunity? Well, it’s right here! If you’re interested, please click the below button to apply for the job.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.