Mechanical Calibration Technician
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company and is recognized for its pioneering work in developing innovative immunotherapies, particularly in the field of cancer treatment, by harnessing the power of the immune system. A dedicated team of experts and scientists is committed to pushing the boundaries of medical advancements and improving patient outcomes through transformative treatments.
As a Mechanical Calibration Technician, you will be an integral part of our newly established team, characterized by a diverse group of employees with varied backgrounds and experiences, all of whom are highly valued. Every day, your contributions have a direct impact on saving lives. Thanks to your diligent work, patients can trust that the medicines they depend on are manufactured with precision and accuracy. Your direct supervisor in this role will be the Calibration Supervisor.
- Performing a range of calibrations, including those related to temperature, pressure, relative humidity (RH), and any other necessary calibrations.
- Ensuring the proper generation of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) documentation for these calibration tasks.
- Planning and executing routine inspections and calibrations.
- Actively participating in the establishment of a robust calibration policy.
- Requires a diploma in a technical field (MBO level 4) is required.
- A minimum of three years of maintenance experience in a biotech, pharmaceutical, or food company, with hands-on involvement in cGMP or closely regulated work settings, such as the petrochemical industry.
- VCA-VOL certification (or willing to obtain it soon).
- Advanced knowledge and skills in calibration-related technical fields.
- Capable of mentoring and guiding other technicians in conducting their own calibrations.
Looking for a new opportunity? Well, it’s right here! If you’re interested, please click the below button to apply for the job.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.