Quality Project Lead
Our client is a multinational company, it is focused on manufacturing electronics, healthcare equipment, and lighting solutions. When it comes to health care they offer personal health products, including oral healthcare, personal care, and mother and childcare products.
As the Quality Project Lead you will be responsible for managing the Quality Projects, which includes quality of the products during the development, the manufacturing process until the process closure.
– Ensures that appropriate quality plans are made that include all stages of the product life cycle.
– Supports Quality Plan design for hardware and Software design and ensure they meet quality and compliance standards for every planned milestone.
– Validates key design inputs like usability, reliability, performance, supportability, manufacturability, localizability, safety, security, privacy, serviceability, sustainability, and costs.
– Provides effective oversight of the execution of the quality plans, any Risk Management activities, and of all design related activities during the product/system lifecycle.
– Performs independent technical assessment on product quality performance and post-market product quality analysis.
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree in combination with experience in similar position.
– You have a technical Bachelor and/or master’s degree.
– A proactive and supportive attitude towards the PDLM teams, being a role model for the Quality function.
– Understanding of how changes and issues are managed and how Quality plays a role in this.
Are you interested and would like to apply for this position? Feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.