Our client is a multinational company, it is focused on manufacturing electronics, healthcare equipment, and lighting solutions. When it comes to health care they offer personal health products, including oral healthcare, personal care, and mother and childcare products.
As the Quality Lead, your role involves managing quality aspects in Grooming and Beauty PDLM projects, ensuring product quality, and serving as a central point of contact for hardware design quality throughout development. You'll collaborate internationally, overseeing safety, quality, and design processes, while also providing analytical insights for process improvement.
- Assisting in the development of quality plans for both hardware and software design, ensuring their alignment with quality and compliance standards at every planned milestone.
- Exercising effective supervision over the implementation of quality plans, risk management activities, and all design-related tasks throughout the product/system lifecycle.
- Conducting independent technical assessments of product quality performance and conducting post-market analyses of product quality.
- Taking the lead in resolving quality-related issues and conducting root cause analyses during both the design and manufacturing phases, and initiating field actions as necessary.
- Providing support to stakeholders during quality system and product audits and inspections.
- Independently generating and completing various Quality Engineering documents.
- Assuming responsibility for timely execution of quality engineering tasks.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree and have worked in diverse teams for many years, ensuring quality in development or as an engineer in production.
- Mindset focused on quality and being familiar with tools like statistical engineering, Design for Six Sigma, and Reliability Engineering.
- Proficient in both Dutch and English with strong communication and persuasion skills.
- Proactive and supportive attitude toward Project Development Lifecycle Methodology (PDLM) teams.
Ready for a fresh opportunity? Your chance is here! If you're intrigued, click the “apply” button below, and I'll reach out to you promptly.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.