Project Manager- Technology and Innovation
Our client is one of the top dairy and specialised nutrition companies in the world whose purpose is to provide millions of people all over the world with dairy products that are rich in valuable nutrients from milk. With 21,715 employees and branches in 30 countries, their products find their way to more than 100 countries through marketing and sales offices, partners, and distributors.
Your role as a Project Manager is to be responsible for designing the technological process development of the Specialised Nutrition production sites. It is also your responsibility to implement process improvements and lead the team towards effective and business innovation strategy.
- Responsible for the process development of the Specialised Nutrition production sites covering strategic direction setting for the Technology discipline including product & process improvements, innovation, and sustainability as key enablers for future success.
- Responsible for ensuring that product development for our main market-China can be successfully delivered in future.
- Responsible in taking the lead in designing and developing the process technology and technical capabilities of the production sites.
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s with extensive relevant working experience in Chemical engineering, Process engineering, Food technology, Process Technology or similar field.
- At least 10 years of experience as a Project Manager in Food or highly regulated industries.
- Acquainted with Lean Six Sigma; Green belt work and thinking level; Master Black Belt degree is a plus.
- Excellent Communication Skills in both Dutch and English languages.
If you think this role is for you and you want to explore more of the possibilities, please contact Leri Salve Lapore and apply via the button below.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.