CapEx Project Manager
For more than a decade, our client has been a pioneer in the field of cancer immunotherapy. Their unwavering dedication is focused on advancing cell therapy as a groundbreaking and accessible treatment for individuals battling cancer. They operate a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in the Netherlands.
The incumbent in this role will take charge of overseeing and managing a range of small and medium-sized critical capital projects within the biopharmaceutical sector, aligning them with the site’s strategic objectives. Our incoming CapEx Project Manager will ensure the successful execution of top-tier projects that adhere to stringent criteria encompassing safety, quality, capital allocation, and timelines.
- Take the lead and offer direction for the design, planning, and execution encompassing the entire project lifecycle of Capital Expenditure (CapEx) projects related to equipment, facilities, and utilities.
- Supervise and oversee the tasks and actions necessary for the effective completion of assigned projects.
- Engage in collaborative efforts with cross-functional teams, engineers, project sponsors, various departments, and external stakeholders to formulate business cases and substantiate the allocation of capital for new projects.
- Facilitate effective communication across functional and leadership teams, conveying project status, identifying risks, presenting recommendations, and implementing adjustments to project plans as needed.
- Proactively lead ongoing risk assessments for projects and develop mitigation plans while driving continuous improvement initiatives through lessons learned sessions.
- Craft and deliver project presentations to engage cross-functional stakeholders, ensuring seamless and comprehensive phase transitions.
- Hold an MSc/BSc Degree in Engineering or Technology.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in managing Capital Expenditure (CapEx) projects, with a preference for experience in Pharma, Biotech, Medical Device, Chemical, Food, or Semiconductor industries.
- Preferred certifications include CAPM, PMP, or PRINCE II.
- Show proficiency in Project Management methodologies, tools, techniques, and software applications, particularly Microsoft Project.
- Have a strong understanding of cGMP manufacturing practices and regulatory requirements.
- Familiarity with the GAMP validation model, ASTM E2500, and equipment validation lifecycle stages (FAT, SAT, IQ, OQ, PQ).
Seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Look no further! If this intrigues you, simply hit the “apply” button below, and I’ll be in touch without delay.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.