Lab Cleaning Technician
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system’s ability to recognize and kill tumors.
As a Lab Technician your daily efforts contribute significantly to preserving lives by maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in our laboratories, thereby ensuring compliance with GMP requirements. You report directly to the Manufacturing Team Leader, diligently adhering to established procedures. Your commitment to upholding aseptic (sterile) and hygienic conditions, along with meticulous documentation, plays a pivotal role in safeguarding the impeccable cleanliness of our cleanrooms.
– Perform hygienic cleaning procedures in a sterile environment as directed by the supervisor’s precise protocols.
– Organize and manage inventory for sterile and non-sterile protective clothing in multiple locker rooms, ensuring proper arrangement.
– Document all tasks meticulously, ensuring accuracy and signing off where necessary.
– Attend mandatory training courses in accordance with clients procedures and policies.
– Maintain an inventory of cleaning supplies, monitoring levels to ensure an adequate stock.
– Follow company regulations, with a primary focus on prioritizing safety and work efficiency.
– Adherence to cleanroom protocols, which involve strict adherence to company rules, regulations, and procedures.
– Preparedness to operate in a sterile environment where daily processing and disposal of biological and hazardous waste occur.
– Ability to read and comprehend documents, particularly those in English, such as standard operating procedures, operating manuals, and company and safety policies.
– Demonstrates a strong work ethic, reliability, and punctuality.
– Comfortable adapting to a dynamic and rapidly changing organizational environment.
– Prior experience in cleaning within a cleanroom or cGMP setting is advantageous.
– Capable and willing to wear protective clothing and equipment, including goggles, face shields, and protective gloves.
– Open to working night shifts and weekends.
– Resides near to the location or has personal transportation due to challenging working hours for public transport commuting.
Seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Look no further! If this intrigues you, simply hit the “apply” button below, and I’ll be in touch without delay.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.