Our client is a dairy company offering a wide array of products, from milk and yogurt to cheese and cream. They specialize in providing nutrition tailored to different consumer groups and serve professional customers with an extensive range of products.
As a Supply Planner, you will serve as the representative for the Supply Planning division leveraging your expertise in Supply Planning to develop a comprehensive global framework encompassing Supply Planning, Scheduling, MRP planning, and Inventory optimization. This will involve establishing both the procedural methodologies and the configuration of systems/tools for the planning teams.
- Your primary responsibility during the design phase of the global Supply Planning template will be to serve as the exclusive point of contact, representing all Key Users and locations within your assigned cluster, dedicating 100% of your time to this role.
- Collaborate closely with the core project team, which comprises experts from OMP, IT, Program Management, and fellow Subject Matter Experts from different clusters.
- Engaging in stakeholder management across all functional disciplines within your cluster, ensuring everyone is aligned with the envisioned design.
- Address trade-offs and potential conflicts while also coaching colleagues to embrace the new system template and adapt to the new ways of working.
- Experience in Supply Chain and Sales and Operation Planning is required. Supply planning experience is a bonus.
- Must have a deep understanding of the (customer) supply chain within Request for Change.
- Familiarity with current SAP Supply Network Planning/ Operations and Maintenance Plan
- Scheduling functionality is preferred. Experience in planning implementation or commissioning is a bonus.
Ready for a fresh opportunity? Your chance is here! If you’re intrigued, click the “apply” button.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.