Senior Associate QA (GMP)
Our client is one of the leads from the Biotechnology industry who try to improve patients’ lives, by distributing their medicines to hospital and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world, to over 10 million patients, in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions.
As an Associate QA you will be responsible for Perform complaint assessments in accordance with internal procedures, regulatory guidelines and business performance objectives.
– Initiate and own Minor deviations related to Complaints Lab activities.
– Provide QA oversight for Regulatory labeling in the WH
– Prepare metrics and own and maintain departmental performance boards.
– Perform assessments in support of complaint investigations (reserve sample inspection, Return sample inspection and Safety Features verification).
– Prepare, review and approve procedures or work instructions in compliance with corporate, site and regulatory requirements.
– Master’s degree in Life Sciences or related field or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
– Typically a half year of related experience.
– Experience in Quality Assurance in pharmaceutical industry
– Accurate mindset, flexible and pro-active attitude
Are you interested? Feel free to contact me!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.