Quality Assurance Associate
Our client is a global biotechnology company specializing in innovative therapies. Renowned for groundbreaking research in life-changing treatments. Committed to improving patients’ lives through cutting-edge science. A leading force in the healthcare industry, driving advancements worldwide.
As a Quality Assurance Associate you will be responsible to assist in upholding regional quality standards and adhering to Quality Management System, GMP & GDP regulations, supporting local QA efforts, ensuring proper documentation and compliance, and aiding in inspections and audits, including translation support.
- Assist Quality Managers and Responsible Persons in upholding the quality system to ensure proper procurement, storage, and supply of medicinal products in compliance with GDP standards.
- Ensure proper processing of documentation, maintain accurate and updated records, and adhere to relevant requirements.
- Provide assistance in managing Product Complaints, identifying Adverse Events, handling Medical Information inquiries, addressing brand protection concerns, and addressing potential counterfeit issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Biotechnology, or a related field.
- At least 2 years in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably at a big international company.
- Good level of speaking Russian and English.
- Knowledge about Quality Assurance principles, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), and Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
- Familiar with EU and non-EU rules about Distribution, the European Pharmaceutical Directive for Medicinal Products, GDP, and GMP.
Seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Look no further! If this intrigues you, simply hit the “apply” button below, and I’ll be in touch without delay.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.