Engineering Project Manager
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading and executing from definition to handover for both small and medium size biopharmaceutical critical capital projects linked to the site strategy, will deliver projects strict safety, quality, capital and schedule requirements.
– Provide guidance for the design, planning and execution of the entire project lifecycle for equipment, facilities and utilities Capex projects.
– Develop and implement project plans. Own project execution and guide a multidisciplinary team from inception through project completion.
– Lead ongoing project risk analysis as well as mitigation plan and lead continuous improvement process through lessons learned sessions.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams, engineers, project sponsors, other departments, and external stakeholders to prepare business cases and justify capital for new projects.
– MSc/BSc Degree in Engineering or Technology
– Experienced within CapEx Project Management experience (Pharma/Biotech/Medical Device/Chemical/Food/Semiconductor) – CAPM, PMP or PRINCE II preferred.
– Knowledgeable with cGMP manufacturing as well as regulatory requirements.
– Demonstrated Project Management knowledge of tools, techniques, culture, software applications (Microsoft Project).
– Great interpersonal communication and team building skills – ability to lead cross functional teams
Are you ready and would like to apply? Feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.