Supply Chain Associate
Our client is a global biotechnology company specializing in innovative therapies. Renowned for groundbreaking research in life-changing treatments. Committed to improving patients’ lives through cutting-edge science. A leading force in the healthcare industry, driving advancements worldwide.
As a Supply Chain Associate you will ensure efficient Order-to-Invoice operations for To-the-Market Supply, overseeing shipments to both internal and external customers. Manage global pharmaceutical distribution, process supply orders, handle import/export documents, monitor shipments, resolve issues, coordinate returns, collaborate with logistics partners, maintain customer relationships, identify process improvements, and uphold compliance with GMP/GDP and training.
- Ensures global distribution of pharmaceutical products and processes daily supply orders and manages export and import documentation.
- Books and monitors shipments, addressing potential issues proactively.
- Resolves service and transport issues and coordinates return processes.
- Collaborates with third-party logistics partners and other supply chain members.
- Ensures compliance with GMP/GDP and job-related training.
- Reviews and suggests improvements in Order-to-Cash policies and procedures.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree and 1+ year of experience in Supply Chain within a GMP and/or GDP regulated industry.
- Competence in utilizing computer systems and familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
- Prior knowledge and experience in a Customer Service department.
- Proficiency in English, with the ability to communicate fluently in both spoken and written forms.
Ready for a fresh opportunity? Click the “apply” button below, and I’ll reach out to you promptly.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.