Associate Supply Chain Import/ Export
Our client is one of the leads from the Biotechnology industry who try to improve patients’ lives, by distributing their medicines to hospital and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world, to over 10 million patients, in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions.
As an Associate Supply Chain Import/ Export you will be responsible for ensure reliable and efficient execution of Order-to-Invoice activities for To-the-Market Supply, including import/ export, own end-to-end shipments coordination to internal and external customers.
– Ensures distribution of pharmaceutical products globally.
– Continually reviews Order-to-Cash policies and procedures and recommends opportunities to improve operations.
– Handling of export- and import documentation.
– Handle and resolve service and transport issues.
– Coordinate and execute return process.
– Provide input for the periodic KPIs
– Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree and Supply Chain or Logistics experience.
– Experience with issue handling in a logistic environment.
– Knowledge and experience in the Customer Service department.
– Customer focused, ensure Quality.
– Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication.
Are you interested? Feel free to contact me!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.