Customer Facing Coordinator
About the company
Our client it is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health, which is looking for prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering, standing by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
As a customer facing coordinator you will be responsible for performing all operational activities related to the intercompany replenishment and/or supply to 3rd party customers for the assigned region/subset of markets.
– End to end Customer Care provides visibility on order status and related deliveries monitors stock status in market and takes appropriate actions.
– Report deviations, complaints, claims and related debits and credits via the standard procedures and systems in a timely manner and follow up on root cause analysis and CAPA processes. Ensure the (internal) customer is properly informed during this process.
– Identifies improvement opportunities and takes ownership to improve the performance.
– Degree in Industrial Engineering or Business Operation or any relevant qualification.
– 3- 5 years’ experience in a relevant Customer Service role within a similar industry.
– Customer focused and service driven.
– Deep understanding of the Customer Service processes and experience working in an international environment.
– Affinity with systems, with significant advantage if worked with Rapid Response and SAP.
– Deep understanding of the Customer Service processes and experience working in an international environment
Are you interested in this or another role? Feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.