Our client is one of the leads from the Biotechnology industry who try to improve patients’ lives, by distributing their medicines to hospital and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world, to over 10 million patients, in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions.
As an Associate Customer Support Operations, you will be responsible for end-to-end complaint process for Europe, drive’s the Continuous Improvement initiatives and ensure the GMP regulations.
– Act as business process owner for Distribution Complaints in Europe.
– Update SOPs/Documentation/Training Materials as needed.
– Identify and initiate process and system improvements.
– Proactively review & monitor Distribution Complaints to ensure quality & resolution within targets set.
– Participate in Atomic Case audit reviews with Quality & Compliance teams.
– Participate in Deviation and Trend root cause analysis and define/implement corrective actions.
– Represent Customer Success as required in cross-functional teams.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
-Min. 1 year of experience in compliance and documentation (within a regulated industry highly preferred)
– Process and system oriented.
– Accurate and paying attention to detail.
-Continuous improvement mindset and open to change.
– Previous experience with GMP
The role has a temporary duration of 12 months and doesn’t provide VISA/Sponsorship.
For more information, apply through the link and I will be in contact with you!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.