Supply Chain Planner
Our client is a global leader in medical nutrition, dedicated to improving health through innovative solutions. With a focus on clinical research, provides nutritional products for individuals across all stages of life.
As a Supply Chain Planner you will oversee the supply planning function in Europe for the Health Care category. This role involves operational supply planning, capacity coordination for business growth, optimizing our sourcing network, managing inventory, and ensuring high service rate performance. Collaborate with sourcing units regularly to assess supply plans against confirmed customer orders.
- Compile supply plans from all sourcing units and distribute them to the customer service team.
- Identify and communicate short-term capacity issues, proposing contingency plans using alternate sources.
- Share supply plans and potential capacity challenges with the demand planner to assess their impact on the financial forecast within the Sales and Operations Planning process.
- Oversee and manage offshore supply planning operations.
- Collaborate with UI finance and the Global Supply Chain teams to identify sourcing network optimization opportunities based on predefined criteria like service and cost.
- Define planning strategies based on customer, sourcing unit, and Stock keeping unit combinations, considering factors like Make to Forecast and Make to Order.
- Establish stock-holding principles for Make to Forecast Stock Keeping Unit, categorizing stock into relevant buckets such as safety stock, cycle stock, and buffer.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or supply chain.
- Preference for candidates with APICS certification.
- 2+ years of experience in supply chain, with a focus on supply planning.
- Proficient analytical skills and excellent interpersonal abilities.
- FMCG experience is a plus.
Ready for a fresh opportunity? Your chance is here! If you’re intrigued, click the “apply” button below, and I’ll reach out to you promptly.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.