Supply Chain Planner – UI
Our client is the largest fast-moving consumer goods company in the Benelux with multiple product branches. In the Netherlands they market about 40 well-known brands within diverse range of products and employs more than 2,500 people.
As a Supply Planner you will be responsible for leading several supply planning functions for Europe fot the health care category which includes sourcing network optimization, inventory planning, and operational supply Chain.
– Identify short-term capacity issues and highlight the same to the business.
– Define stock holding principles for the Make to Forecast SKUs clearly categorizing the stock holding into relevant buckets.
– Drive supply chain cost reduction through sourcing network optimization.
– Monitor and lead the offshore supply planning operations.
– KPI Review with the sourcing units at the end of each planning cycle.
– Define the planning strategies at a ‘Customer–Sourcing Unit–SKU’ combination basis forecast and service criteria
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering or supply chain.
-2 to 4 years’ experience in Supply Chain preferably in supply planning
– Strong analytical skills and Strong Interpersonal skills
– Ability to work in fast paced environment and managing multiple stakeholders
Are you interested, and would like to apply? Feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.