Global Human Resource Business Partner
Our client is a global leader in medical nutrition, dedicated to improving health through innovative solutions. With a focus on clinical research, provides nutritional products for individuals across all stages of life.
Join the Global Food Solutions HR team, support the R&D VP, and drive global HR strategies. Oversee R&D personnel across six regions, collaborate with leadership, and lead client efforts while shaping growth and talent strategy.
- Lead HR alignment with Food Solutions’ R&D priorities, spanning Talent Management, Organizational/Cultural Development, and HR operations to strategy.
- Drive Organizational Effectiveness & Analytics, overseeing development projects, workforce planning, and HR analytics coordination.
- Take charge of HR strategic initiatives, coordinating with HR Leadership Teams and global HR Business Partners.
- Passionate about global diversity and cross-cultural perspectives.
- Expert in project design and implementation across areas like Organizational Development, Change Management, and Leadership Development.
- Demonstrated success guiding business teams through rapid change and remote management in volatile environments.
- 2+ years of HR experience, including business partnering exposure.
- Proficient in key HR processes throughout the HR lifecycle.
- Skilled in global collaboration with HR professionals in diverse regions.
- Strong analytical capabilities, specializing in research, data collection, diagnostics, and precision.
- Preferably experienced with tools like Visier and UniVoice dashboard.
Ready for a fresh opportunity? Your chance is here! If you’re intrigued, click the “apply” button below, and I’ll reach out to you promptly.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.