Supply Chain Account Manager
Our client is a globally renowned dairy cooperative that has been nourishing lives for over 150 years. We are committed to delivering high-quality dairy products and nutritional solutions to people around the world. With a rich history and a strong focus on sustainability, innovation, and excellence, in the dairy industry.
Supply Chain Account Manager with a focus on customer-centered supply chain solutions for new products. You’ll optimize logistics, lead cross-functional teams in Supply Chain, Category, Marketing, R&D, and Operations, and ensure smooth product transitions and routes to market.
- Strong business relationships with customer logistics, supply chain, and commercial counterparts, as well as internal stakeholders.
- Monitoring, assessing, and reporting on logistic performance at the customer level, and periodically reviewing logistic customer agreements to identify any discrepancies.Raises awareness within the organization about how customer-related logistics costs impact customer profitability (cost to serve).
- Proactively addresses any potential delivery issues with customers and relevant stakeholders.
- Communicate customer requirements, preferences, and feedback while ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Coordinates the monthly demand review process within the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP), aligning availability with the Sales.
- Need to efficiently meet the 18-month demand plan while maintaining required service levels.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in account management OR Logistics environment
- A bachelor’s degree in business management or supply Chain Management is the preferred choice.
- Proficient understanding of comprehensive supply chain and business processes, as well as their intricate interconnections Experience with SAP
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Project management experience is advantageous.
- Experience in the food and infant nutrition sectors is advantageous.
Looking for a new opportunity? Well, it’s right here! If you’re interested, please click the below button to apply for the job.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.