Logistics Account Management
Our client is a dynamic and purpose-driven team working in the field of Food and Nutrition. A global force that values sustainable practices and responsible procurement. With an extensive network of suppliers and smallholder farmers, this company aims to make a positive impact on millions of lives.
As a Logistic Account Manager you will be responsible for ensure the delivery of customer centric, end-to-end supply chain solutions for new and changing products, IFT finals and base-powders. Optimizes the logistical processes, balancing the customers’ needs and internal possibilities to realize optimal service delivery against best possible costs.
– Development and maintenance of a strong business relationship with the logistics/ supply chain/commercial counterpart at the customers and internal stakeholders.
– Acting as first contact point for the relevant supply chain operational, technical, strategic and non-standard issues at the side of the customer.
– Management and implementation of the logistics aspects in innovation projects (New product development, existing product development, new customer development).
– Initiate and participate in improvement projects together with customers (efficiency, sustainability, service levels)
– Tracking, evaluating and reporting of periodic logistic performance at customer level and periodic testing of logistic customer agreements and detecting differences
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Management / Supply Chain Management
– Experience in account management / Logistics environment
– Good knowledge of the end-to-end supply chain and business processes and the interdependencies (Plan/Source/Make/Deliver)
– Experience with SAP, Project Management is a benefit.
– Fluency in Dutch and English
Are you interested, and would like to apply? Feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.