Pharmaceutical Production Operator
Our client is a global leader in pharmaceuticals. They want to make people healthier and provide affordable medicines. They come up with new ideas to make different types of medicines, and their goal is to help people around the world stay healthy with good healthcare solutions.
As a Pharmaceutical Production Operator you will be responsible for performing tasks and running machines as per the rules (SOPs) to ensure the efficient production and packaging of medicines. This includes the following quality standards like GMP guidelines and safety rules.
After completing the on-the-job training, you should be able to handle everyday tasks independently.
- Operate and watch over machines and equipment.
- Perform quality checks on processes, machines, products, and more.
- Clean and sanitize machines, the work environment, and production areas.
- Creating, documenting, and sharing production and control data in logbooks and production records to keep an accurate and current record of the production process.
- Stopping work when guidelines and procedures are at risk and promptly informing the functional manager and/or shift manager about any deviations or malfunctions.
- MBO level 2
- Proficient in machine operation and pharmaceutical processes.
- Fluency in Dutch, including speaking and reading.
- Always wearing the recommended personal protective equipment (PPE) for personal safety and full faced mask while performing the job.
- Ready to work in shifts.
Looking for a new opportunity? Well, it’s right here! If you’re interested, please click the below button to apply for the job.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.