Global HR Business Partner
Our client is the largest fast-moving consumer goods company in the Benelux with multiple product branches. In the Netherlands they market about 40 well-known brands within diverse range of products and employs more than 2,500 people.
As an HR Business Partner, you collaborate with the UFS R&D leadership team and HR community on the talent, organization, culture and capability agenda. You will also be responsible for driving the OE&A agenda for UFS (OVH cost, workforce planning, HR dashboard), with focus on partnering for growth, building talent pipelines, and creating a highly effective organization.
– Understand the Food Solutions’ R&D needs and define functional plans to deliver for HR solutions related to Talent Management, Organizational and Cultural Development.
– Deliver the end-to-end HR agenda, from operational HR delivery to strategic interventions.
– Lead and support the relevant HR strategic initiatives to design and execute the projects in collaboration with the wider HR community.
– Managing the agenda and UFS HRLT meetings as well as the global meetings with all local HR BPs.
– Previous experience in the Human Resources field, including some exposure to business partnering.
– Good knowledge of key HR processes and responsibilities across the entire HR lifecycle.
– The ability to design and implement projects on diverse topics such as Organizational Development, Change management and Leadership development.
– Experience with supporting business teams thriving through change & business transformation in a highly volatile, fast-paced environment.
– Strong analytical skills with ability to use research methods effectively, including data collection, diagnostic, and analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
Are you interested, and would like to apply? Feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.