Project Support Engineer
Our client is a global health care company that delivers innovative health solutions through its prescription medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies, and animal health products. It`s first European branch opened in 1954 in Amsterdam and now has three other facilities in the Netherlands serving more than 140 countries.
As a project support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical drawing support and drawing up/collecting project documentation within Site Engineering investment projects. Supporting project teams in the technical and administrative completion of projects and transfer to internal customers.
– Technically check the sign of technical documents set up by suppliers and/or engineers.
– Management of project documents in the Meridian document management system.
– Creating and adjusting AutoCAD drawings on the instructions of professional engineers.
– Compiling project documentation (maintenance and user files).
– Communication with the maintenance departments for the transfer of project documents.
– Reporting imperfections in the drawings.
– MBO+ in relevant technical training or bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
– Relevant engineering experience within a project environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry.
– Knowledge of AutoCAD – Revit – BIM.
– Good communicative skills.
– Good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written.
Are you ready and would like to apply for this position? Feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.