Our client is a healthcare company whose aim is to provide innovative medicines, vaccines and therapeutic products to treat various conditions and diseases in patients globally. Will you be their next team member?
As the Packaging Characterization Specialist, you will run the operation of the packaging characterization laboratory. You will also be maintaining analytical equipment in compliance with departmental standards, conducting a variety of packaging characterization tasks, recording raw data, and presenting findings.
– Act as point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
– Execute packaging characterization tests (Tensile Testing, Water Vapor and Moisture Transmission analysis, Container Closure Integrity Testing, Leak Testing, Rub Testing, determining dimensions of packaging containers, etc.);
– Registering samples, documenting raw data, writing study protocols and reporting results;
– Maintain and comply EHS guidelines within the laboratory
– HBO level education in a technical field, or MBO level with some work experience
– Minimum 2 years of experience in characterizing packaging materials is required
– Skilled in scientific and technical writing (MS Office)
– Experience in Pharmaceuticals is a strong plus
– Fluent in Dutch and English is required
The role is available only for EU passport holders or talents holding already a valid work permit for the Netherlands. For more information, please submit your resume and I will be in touch!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.