packaging project coordinator.
Our client is a multinational consumer packaged goods manufacturer, and supplier of fast-moving consumer goods. The company’s product portfolio comprises food products, beauty, and personal care products, beverages, home care products, vitamins, minerals, and supplements.
In the role of a packaging project coordinator, this position requires a high level of expertise and involvement in the design, artwork, and printing phases of projects. The goal is to maintain the integrity of approvals, brand quality, and consistency throughout the entire artwork process and the supplier’s printing process. Moreover, there is a responsibility to oversee the creation of digital pack images and hero images for various channels and touchpoints, both internally and externally, in an increasingly digital and interconnected world.
- Familiarize yourself with the specific Category and Brands you are assigned to, including Brand DNA, guidelines, annual plans, priorities, and expected volume.
- Artwork Production is responsible for end-to-end management of packaging artworks for the European market, primarily focusing on local brands. This involves overseeing artworks from adaptive design through release to print and the creation of pack image album assets.
- Take full accountability for the delivery of mechanical artwork and separation files to printers. Proactively address any issues that may arise, seeking guidance from senior APS team members when necessary.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams and external agencies, effectively managing expectations related to task status, timelines, and technical expertise.
- Approve color standards (1st press pass) if not covered by the print management agency and distribute them to relevant parties when required.
- The scope of the role covers adaptive design, artwork, print management and digital image creation responsibilities.
- 2 years’ experience in artwork management or in a related field.
- Expertise in print production, print management, graphic design, packaging development and or supply management.
- Competence in Project Management.
- Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Ramya Chapul, and upload your resume using the apply button. Alternatively, you can contact me on +31(0)20 369 9258.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.