Research & Development Technologist
Our client is a global leader in medical nutrition, dedicated to improving health through innovative solutions. With a focus on clinical research, provides nutritional products for individuals across all stages of life.
As the Research & Development Technologist in Europe you will develop micro ingredient specifications based on business/project needs, ensuring alignment with finished product, consumer, and market requirements. The role also involves managing the approval process and maintaining SAP System data for compliance with food safety and regulatory standards, prioritizing high product standards for sensitive customers.
- Develop micro ingredient specs (flavors, minerals, vitamins, etc.).
- Align with business/project requirements.
- Craft specs for product, consumer, and market needs.
- Manage spec approval and SAP data.
- Collaborate with Specialized Nutrition teams.
- Ensure food safety and regulatory compliance.
- Maintain high product standards for sensitive customers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in food science/technology, quality/safety/regulatory, or a related field.
- Prior experience in a role related to ingredients or quality within the food industry is advantageous, with a preference for those who have managed ingredient specifications, although it is not mandatory.
- Familiarity with SAP systems is considered a valuable asset.
- Proficient skills in MS Office, particularly Excel, are essential.
Seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Look no further! Simply hit the “apply” button below, and I’ll be in touch without delay.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.