Our client is a global leader in medical nutrition, dedicated to improving health through innovative solutions. With a focus on clinical research, provides nutritional products for individuals across all stages of life.
As a Documentation Specialist, you will be part of the deployment and logistics team located in Zoetermeer. You are a key member of a small documentation team consisting of three professionals. Your team’s primary responsibility is to create export and import documents specifically for shipments destined for non-European Union locations.
- Effectively overseeing and generating precise export and import documentation for all outgoing shipments destined for non-European Union locations in a punctual manner.
- Guarantee that site quality risk activities are in sync with the overarching corporate policy and strategy.
- The main contact person for internal team members.
- Engagement in a range of strategic projects, including those focused on Brexit and ongoing improvement initiatives.
- A strong interest in logistics and transportation, with prior experience in export documentation is considered an asset.
- Proficiency in Dutch at a professional level is advantageous.
- Demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in Supply Chain.
Looking for a new opportunity? Well, it’s right here! If you’re interested apply for the job by clicking here:
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.