Business System Analyst
Our client is one of the leads from the Biotechnology industry who try to improve patients’ lives, by distributing their medicines to hospital and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world, to over 10 million patients, in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions.
As Business Systems Analyst will be a key member of the program team working towards the implementation of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). As a part of this cross-functional team within the Combination Product Operations (CPO) organization, you would assist with the deployment of the 3DEXPERIENCE PLM platform from Dassault Systems, that will help digitize combination product design, development, and technology transfer.
– Document business processes for CPO Design and development, in collaboration with appropriate SMEs within various departments across CPO.
– Update business process documentation as per changes to source functional Standard operating procedures (SOPs), updated digital workflows.
– Support development and delivery of appropriate training to relevant user groups within CPO.
– Assist with development and execution of User Acceptance testing (UATs).
– Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
– Degree in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Biomedical Engineering or related field.
– Experience in a product development/commercialization function
– Strong communication and cross-functional collaboration skills – ability to distill, craft and present key messages relative to diverse audience requirements.
– Demonstrated ability to work in a highly matrixed team environment.
– Collect and document enhancement requests for CPO Digital workflows within PLM
Are you interested? Feel free to contact me!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.