Quality Assurance Engineer
Our client is a global biotechnology company specializing in innovative therapies. Renowned for groundbreaking research in life-changing treatments. Committed to improving patients’ lives through cutting-edge science. A leading force in the healthcare industry, driving advancements worldwide.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for Providing support in quality engineering for the development of testing strategies and investigation of quality-related inquiries. Conduct quality assurance supervision to validate equipment, automation, and information systems, as well as for managing quality risks. Evaluate and authorize equipment and automation validation documents, ensuring alignment with Corporate, Site, and Regulatory criteria.
- Validation of processes, equipment, and information systems.
- Guarantee that site quality risk activities are in sync with the overarching corporate policy and strategy.
- Management of quality-related risks
- Evaluates and grants approval for validation documentation.
- Evaluates summary reports pertaining to quality risk assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or a field related to process technology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry and with a focus on Equipment and Automation Validation.
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Able to communicate effectively in English.
Looking for a new opportunity? Well, it’s right here! If you’re interested, feel free to contact me at +3120 369 9264 and apply for the job by clicking here:
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.