Employer Brand Specialist
About the company
Our client it is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health, which is looking for prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering, standing by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
As an EBS you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to enhance our employer brand and attract top talent to the company. You will lead and execute various employer brand projects to ensure our organization is known as an employer of choice. This role requires a combination of creative thinking, EB expertise, project management expertise, and a passion for building strong employer brands.
– Plan, execute, and manage various employer brand projects, such as career website enhancements, employee testimonials, social media campaigns, and supporting material for recruitment events.
– Collaborate with internal and external partners, such as marketing, HR, and creative agencies, to ensure the successful implementation of employer brand projects.
– Lead the development and production of creative assets, including videos, graphics, blog posts, and other content that showcases our employer brand.
– Develop and implement internal communication strategies to promote awareness and understanding of the employer brand among employees.
– Proven experience as an employer brand (project) manager or in a similar role, preferably within a fast-paced corporate environment.
– Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
– Solid understanding of employer branding principles, recruitment marketing, and talent acquisition strategies.
– Proficiency in utilizing various employer brand tools, analytics platforms, and social media platforms.
Are you interested in this or another role? Feel free to contact me.
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.