Our client is the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company. Their aim is to improve access to a healthier lifestyle for everyone thanks to their research in different health areas including personal care products, MedTech and pharmaceutical products.
As a EHS Engineer, you find inspiration in enhancing EH&S procedures and systems to maintain control over EH&S risks within the organization. The EH&S department plays a crucial role and you will work closely EHS Representatives, Management System Standards Owners/Subject Matter Experts, and Site Management.
– Manage, oversee, and enhance EH&S systems, processes, and practices.
– Take a lead role in implementing EH&S Standards and systems specific to your area of expertise and mentor other teams
– Perform EH&S risk assessments and engage in internal and external audits and inspections (e.g., ISO 14001:2015, governmental agencies)
– A track record of at least 5+ years in the EH&S field
– Demonstrated experience with international Management System Standards such as ISO14001
– Proven ability to thrive in complex organizations, especially during periods of change
– Strong communication skills
– Additional courses like Safety Manager Level 3 (“HVK”) and/or Industrial Hygiene (“AH”) or similar can be advantageous
– Proficiency in both spoken and written Dutch and English is required
Apply to our vacancy for more information. Looking forward to getting in touch!
I want more jobs like this in my inbox weekly.
Share This Job
Since 2012, SIRE Life Sciences is the most innovative and engaged consultancy company for the life sciences industries.
SIRE Life Sciences is proud of its ability to adapt to changing trends while always maintaining the highest level of quality for both our clients and our candidates.
Our team of knowledgeable professionals provides customized staffing services to clients and candidates, including secondment, direct hire, temporary-to-hire, temporary staffing, brokering, Statement of Work and we approach each type with the same degree of professional assessment. Our refined and collaborative style is unmatched in the staffing industry. We’re able to see beyond the surface to create matches that result in successful careers for our candidates and valuable talent for our clients.
Effective employment solutions need to put the right person in the relevant place every time, using advanced systems to streamline costs and time-frames for clients.